Covid - 19
Clifden Station House Operations Information
We look forward to re-opening our doors in 2021. Please note the following information on how we will manage our accommodation, our public areas and our team, to ensure the safety of our guests whilst adhering to Covid- 19 guidelines.
- All have completed the Prevention of the Spread of Infectious Diseases Training.
- Have retrained in HACCP Level 1 and HACCP Level 2 for Kitchen staff.
- Have been retrained in HACCP Level 1 for all Waiting & Bar Staff.
- General Manager, Deputy Manager, Head Chef & Sous Chef retrained in HACCP Levels 1, 2 & 3.
- A dedicated team of 15 staff completed the Hygiene Assured Training.
- This team of 15 will manage and implement the highest standards of cleanliness across the Hotel. This standard of cleanliness and hygiene will be certified by unannounced inspections, with laboratory testing to validate our work.
- Will wash & sanitise their hands frequently.
- Will be temperature checked at the start of their working day
- Will sign a declaration of fit to work form each week
Guest Staying with Us:
- Can request medical masks & gloves, which will be available.
- Will find a bottle of Hand Sanitizer in their room.
- Will notice social distancing markers on the floors at appropriate areas.
- Will notice contactless payment and emailed invoices being encouraged
- Will be encouraged to observe appropriate Elevator etiquette.
Cleaning of our Bedrooms:
- All Bedrooms and Apartments will be sanitised to the Hygiene Assured Standard, accredited & certified with laboratory testing of samples.
- Servicing of rooms during your stay will be at your discretion. We will ask you your preferences in advance of arrival.
- Guest Directories will not be available in room. It can be found on our website or on request from our reception team.
- Tea and Coffee making supplies will be available on request from our reception team.
Cleaning of our Public Areas
- Hand sanitising stations will be available throughout the property
- A dedicated Public Areas cleaner will be scheduled each day.
- All areas of high contact will be regularly sanitized.
- Our management team will quality check all public areas every 30 minutes
Food and Beverage Service:
- All tables in the Signal Bar, Carriage Restaurant & Omey Suite have been spaced at the recommended 2 meters.
- Breakfast will be served to Hotel guests between the Carriage Restaurant and the Omey Suite at times booked in advance, by table service only.
- Breakfast will not be available to Apartment guests.
- Dinner will be served from 6.30pm to 9pm in the Carriage Restaurant on select dates.
- Lunch and Dinner will be available in the Signal Bar daily from 12:00 to 9pm (fri & Sat 10pm)
- All service will be table service – there will be no access to ordering at the bar
- Tables will be cleaned and sanitised after every sitting
- All condiments will be removed from tables, but are available in sachets upon request from our waiting team
- In room dining will be available with minimum contact, where your order will be left outside of your room for you to take in.
Leisure Centre and Gym
- Bookings and time limits will be required for use of the pool and gym
- The numbers of guests using the facilities will be controlled at the recommended capacity by HSE
- We recommend using your guestroom for changing into your bathing or gym gear
- Steam room, Sauna and Jacuzzi will remain closed until further notice
We appreciate your understanding of these changes to our usual operations here at Clifden Station House. During this unique situation we will be monitoring and implementing all government directives. Our number one priority is the safety of our guests and staff, so we will continue to review best practices to ensure a pleasant and safe experience to all.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Clifden Station House.