The Clifden Station House Hotel is the prefect accommodation to discover the great drives, walks and hiking routes Connemara has to offer. The Hotel is located a short 3 minute from the town centre. Clifden as a town is where great food, great drink and even more importantly great music await your visit.
Attractions near to the hotel include Kylemore Abbey, Connemara National Park, Killary Fjord and the newest attraction along the Wild Atlantic Way, the Derrygimlagh Discovery Point which tells the story of the first non-stop transatlantic flight.
Directions: - Eir Code H71 AK52
From Dublin/Galway/Galway Airport:
- From Dublin, follow the M4/M6 to Galway (2 Toll Plazas)
- On the approach to Galway City, follow all signs for Clifden N59 (From Galway Airport)
- The Journey from Galway to Clifden is 50 miles, takes approximately 1 hour 15 minutes by Car
- The Clifden Station House is the first hotel on the left hand side (Flags outside), just after the Esso Petrol Station
- From Westport, follow the N59 to Clifden
- The Journey from Westport to Clifden is 40 miles, takes approximately 1 hour by Car
- On the approach to Clifden you will come to a T junction. Turn Left.
- The Clifden Station House is the first turn on the right hand side (Flags outside)
Why not plan your journey on AA Routeplanner
- The Train from Dublin stops in Galway City
- 2 Bus services travel to Clifden from Galway. Journey time is approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes