Summer Family Breaks
Summer Family Fun in Connemara
Enjoy a long or short family break with us in the Clifden Station House Hotel. Stay from 3 to 5 nights with us and enjoy breakfast each morning with dinner on 3 or 4 evenings depending on your package of choice.
Clifden Station House Hotel situated in Clifden, the capitol of Connemara, is the perfect destination for your summer family break this year. Clifden is a fun and very family friendly destination with breath-taking scenery, wide open spaces, white sandy beaches and turquoise waters, we also have local playgrounds for little ones and much more. Make your Irish staycation a trip of a lifetime by filling your days discovering all that Connemara has to offer. Go pony trekking, explore Connemara National Park, visit Kylemore Abbey only 20 minutes from our hotel or even take a family day trip to Inishbofin Island. The ferry leaves from Cleggan, only 10 minutes from the hotel by car.
While staying at the Hotel dine in the award-winning Carriage Restaurant T.H.A Gourmet restaurant of the year 2021 or The Signal Bar and Restaurant and enjoy a 3 course gourmet evening meal in the Carriage Restaurant or Signal Bar on three or four nights for Adults and 3 course meal from Kids Menu for Kids. So stay, relax, dine and most importantly have lot’s of fun. All guests get full use of the hotel facilities including our swimming pool and leisure facilities and our younger guests can attend the Railway Kids Club which operates during holiday periods.
Complimentary use of Leisure Facilities
Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi & Gym
Complimentary Car Parking
Railway Kids Club
- Children must be aged 6 and over to attend Railway Kids Club. Children under the age of 6 are not covered by Tusla regulations or insurance and the onus of responsibility to comply with this lies with the parent or guardian.
- Railway Kids Club caters solely to guests of the Clifden Station House Hotel & Apartments
- All children attending Railway Kids Club must be pre-registered with a signed declaration from a parent or guardian.
- Parents/Guardians may only take photos of their own children.
- Any illnesses or allergies must be disclosed prior to a child joining Railway Kids Club.
- The Clifden Station House reserves the right to refuse access to Railway Kids Club for children when ill or unsettled, whose behaviour causes material damages, manifestly disturbs other children or normal functioning of activities, displays inappropriate behaviour, disrespect for rules or do not comply with team members recommendations.
- Due to safety and liability concerns Railway Kids Club staff will not be able to administer medication to children.